Why take our course online at Escuela Mexicana?
2. We are a school with over 20 years of experience receiving and working with students, organizations, universities, schools, families and other types of groups that promote Spanish speaking. We have developed our own teaching systems and materials of support based on language teaching guidelines such as the common European framework and with the new certification systems like AP.
3. All of our teachers are university professionals in the language and education field as well as Spanish speaking natives born in Mexico. The teachers at "Escuela Mexicana" are more than capable of teaching live students to (remove) online students and can teach anywhere from beginner to the most advanced. We have a very strict selection and training process for our teachers that allow us to keep our high quality standards.
Online Class’s Advantages
Our program will give you the content, structure and direction that you need for success. Our conversation activities are designed to be fun, motivating and informative. We also take into consideration the specific interests of our students during the construction of materials for the class. One of the major advantages of taking online Spanish classes with us is the great opportunity to interact with our teachers who are native speakers.
System requirements: Personal Computer, High Speed Internet Connection, Headset, or microphone and headphones. Skype (Free software), Web camera and a great desire for learning Spanish
Price and Terms of Service.
Standard Program, including Grammar and Conversation:
1 Class – 15USD
5 Classes – 65USD
10 Classes – 100USD
Specialty Private Classes (i.e. History, Legal Terminology, Literature, Culture, DELE preparation, AP Spanish, Translations, Essays):
1 Class – 20USD
5 Classes – 90USD
10 Classes – 160USD
- Non accumulative
- The term of payment is valid for six months starting on the day of realization
- The reservation of your classes must be done with 48 hours of anticipation
- You may cancel a class with 24 hours of anticipation, otherwise it will be counted as a given class
How can I reserve my class?
- If this is your first time reserving an online class, you must first register
- Make your payment through any of the available methods, and return to this page once your confirmation codes have been sent to you.
- If you already have a reservation code, click on the Schedule and select your preferred timetable.
- If the timetable is available, click on "Reserve" and await the confirmation e-mail.
- Enclosed in this email will be a placement exam, as well as a manual with instructions on how to use your verification codes if you have purchased a class package.